A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Kuo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kuo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Yi Mei Kuo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Y. Kuo practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Kuo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Kuo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.