A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn King, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Yi-Mei King MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Y. King practice?
- Dr. Marilyn King has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn King practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.