A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn King, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. King has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Yi-Mei King MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Y. King practice?
- Dr. Marilyn King has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn King practices Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Cardiologists.