A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Lajoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Lajoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajoie graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Lajoie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Gail Lajoie MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn G. Lajoie practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Lajoie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Lajoie practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.