Overall Review

3.0

August 28th, 2016
Stay away...
First, the front office staff could not be worse. They do not return calls, they mis appointments, and are the definition of rude. However, they are the best part of Dr. Lajoie''s practice. Besides being mi diagnosed by Dr. Lavoie, after questioning the rx she administered and telling her that something was wrong, she said that the course of treatment was indeed proper. I consulted with another Dr. who showed me ON GOOGLE that she was wrong! It's pretty bad when Google can get it right and she can't...Never going to see this quack again.

June 13th, 2015
Basically she just Plain SUCKS!!!!!!! Stay as far Away as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 19th, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Lajoie is the most caring Christian doctor I have ever met. Her manner with patients is gentle, caring, and she always makes me feel better. My whole family sees her. Many of the people I work with go to her. Everyone loves her! Her office staff reflects her personality - they are very welcoming and we just love them all!

May 8th, 2013
Hands down the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing
I have started seeing Dr. Lajoie over the past two years and have had nothing but A+ experiences. She is the nicest most caring doctor I have visited and her staff is also great and very competent. I have always been able to get a same day appointment if it was an emergency and I was sick. I was never kept waiting very long to see the doctor, no more than 5 or 10 minutes at the most. I'm not a doctor newbie either, I have moved around a lot in my life and have switched insurance carriers quite a bit so I have seen at least a dozen different general practitioners, and again Dr. Lajoie is the best by far. I don't know what some of these negative reviews are talking about, every single experience has been great for me.

March 30th, 2013
most loving and caring dr!!!
Ive been going to dr lajoie for years. though my visits are quick, they are precise and informational. shes a busy lady but shes the best and I would recommend her to all. :)

March 26th, 2013
I agree with many of the issues others have had posted here. The front office staff can be very unprofessional and abrubt when dealing with them on matters. The doctor seems to always be rushed and seems to always want to leave quickly. They stack their appts very close which could cause this. The doctor seems to use her assistants as a second doctor which is not good as the doctor should be giving the major information to patients. Overall can be great for regular colds if you only have one concern at a time and can wait two weeks for an appointment.

October 15th, 2011
Don't go here!
This office is the worst office i've ever been too! The doctor and staff are very rude. This doctor cares about her money, not the well-being of her patients. Girls at front desk are very unprofessional and rude!

May 18th, 2011
Kurt Alter, CPA
I am so glad I switched to ahvbing Dr. Laoie as my primary physician. The practice and caring istop-notch in all facets! Keep it up.

May 7th, 2011
Choose another doctor
While I still think that Dr. Lajoie is very sharp and knows her stuff, I will never go back there again. Her office staff is incompetent. She lied and said that according to Medicare rules she was only allowed to treat 2 problems at a time and she's never been in the room with me for more than 10 minutes before she out the door. If you have more than 2 things you need to discuss you have to come back. I called my insurance to ask about that policy and the rep actually laughed out loud. I called Medicare and was told they had never heard of that policy. Not only that, but she never returns phone calls or emails. I'll never go back.

February 18th, 2011
Great Doctor...wonderful person
I have been to Dr. LaJoie for several years now. She has a wonderful bedside manner and I trust her judgement in all my medical issues. I would highly recommend her. She is also in excellent physical shape and an inspiration.

January 11th, 2011
Rude, Unprofessional
I made this doctor my PCP because she's close to my workplace, but after three visits, I'm switching. The office staff are incredibly rude. Dr. Lajoie spends the bare minimum of time with you, and if you think of a question later and try to call, you can't get a hold of anyone. I've left numerous messages, but no one called me back. I finally went in, but no one at the front desk could find my file or tell me how much I owed. Incredibly unprofessional, all around. If you're looking for a good doctor, keep on looking.

November 24th, 2010
A Great Doctor!!!!
I find Dr. M. Lajoie a very good Doctor the staff also is very kind She has helped me very much with my health and has a great bedside manner.