Dr. Marilyn Laughead MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
RN
Dr. Laughead is professional, knowledgeable. You know you will be taking care of, and puts patient care first.

May 27th, 2015
The best in pregnancy care!
We our having our first baby in Sep. of this year and I am really happy I found this wonderful office. I have always felt cared for, listened to and respected. All of the staff is very friendly and warm. This is the exact kind of office I was looking for. Ashley the Nurse practitioner is always so friendly and thorough. She always listens to me and I feel like an actual person not just another patient. She is so positive and such a great nurse. Thank you to all the staff at Sonoran Consultants for giving me such a positive experience during my pregnancy. :)

October 18th, 2012
I had a first time consultation with this doctor today. The receptionist on the phone said she was a "terrific" doctor and I would be pleased. That was not the case. I have never written a review on a physician and feel compelled because of my experience. She had the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered in my life. I am not buying a car - I am there to discuss my body and pregnancy. I ended up walking out and going around the corner to Paradise Valley OB/GYN and scheduled an appointment. Dr Laughead should learn how to interact with patients and if she's tired from all the years of service, then she should retire. Period.

July 12th, 2011
Love Dr. Laughead, Maureen and Office Staff!
I love this office, everyinne is so friendly and nice. They always remember my name and ask me how my baby is doing. Makes me look forward to having a second baby!

November 3rd, 2010
Well-respected surgeon
Well-respected surgeon that is calm under pressure. My c-sections (2) barely left a scar and I had not resulting complications.