Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Lavelle is an excellent doctor! Her beside manner is wonderful and she has the ability to make you feel at ease. However, getting to see her is a nightmare. It is not that she is busy, I understand that she is in high demand and having to wait for an appointment is not the issue. It is the way you are treated when you call that is the problem. Her front office staff is unprofessional, rude and juvenile. I cannot believe a medical office or a doctor of this caliber would allow this lack of service to continue. Very disappointed! I hope we don't have to find another doctor just because of the front office. However, my time, like everyone's, is valuable and if this is what Memorial Health and or Dr. Lavelle feels is a good representation of their care then I will have no other choice.

October 15th, 2014
Professional
A first class physician with caring demeanor that listens and respects her patients

July 6th, 2014
Love Dr. Lavallee
The practice needs to hire more physicians. It's gotten very difficult to see anyone but the nurse practitioner. Sometimes you have to wait for weeks to see the doctor.

February 7th, 2014
bad staff, lost my blood sample
the office staff is poor, lost my labs had to fast (not eat and give blood second time, they have also had other mix ups with my record

November 12th, 2013
Marilyn Lavallee
She listens....! Diagonostics is so important in a good physician....She is all that and more....! I cant say enough good about her....!!..

April 30th, 2010
Dr Lavallee is a wonderful Doctor and I only wish she had hospital priviliges as she is the person I trust the most with my care.When I need to go to the hospital I would feel much better to have a Dr I knew than the odd one on duty that day that I had never seen before in my life.