A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Liang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Liang, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Liang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn G. Liang practice?
Dr. Marilyn Liang practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.