A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Liang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Liang, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Liang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Grace Liang MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn G. Liang practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Liang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Liang practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.