Dr. Marilyn Liang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Liang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2015

Best Dermatologist Ever!

I have been bringing my son to Dr. Liang for the treatment of a vascular malformation, or birthmark, called a Port-Wine Stain. My son receives pulse-dye laser treatments on his face. Dr. Liang has not only followed up with my family for over 7 years, but she was the first one to accurately diagnose a Syndrome my son has! We would never go to anyone else.

January 6th, 2015

Dr liang treated my daughters hemangioma. She is nice, but spends maybe three minutes with us. When I ask a question I feel rushed and she gives you the shortest answer possible. She is never happy to explain procedures or to put a patents mind at ease. I have seen her once a month for almost two years. She is usually prompt, it's very hard to get an apt with her. She would probably be better as an adult doctor, I just find her to be kindor warm when dealing with children and scared parents. I've never left feeling like treatments have been explained properly.

May 26th, 2009