A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Maxwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxwell
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maxwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Maxwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Zellweger Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn A Maxwell MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Maxwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.