A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Maxwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Maxwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Zellweger Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn A Maxwell MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Maxwell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.