Dr. Marilyn Mc Arthur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Mac is great, she will spend time answering all your questions.

June 27th, 2016
She is great.
MD McArthur is a great doctor .

January 28th, 2016
unprofessional
I went to see DR McArthur, and I wasn't pleased with the service. The receptionist was not professional and the phlebotomist was ooh so rude. I said to her please can you give me a minute to take a deep breath she blatantly looked me straight in the eyes and said, "make sure your ready now because if not I'm not going to do it". she was just so rude and unprofessional. It is also so hard to get through to the office, their phone rings without an answer. I already found myself a new obstetrician.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. McArthur has been my physician for sometime, and her bedside manner is "Great", however, since she has moved it has been difficult to reach her office staff for an appointment. They do not return my telephone calls! I guess I'll have to take a ride to her new office and request an appoint. But, I would not trade Dr. McArthur for any amount of money! Trade maybe her staff.

December 8th, 2015
STOP NOW
I only used the office because my GYN doesn't deliver anymore. What a mistake, smh... This office is beyond unprofessional on many levels. The front area staff is just ridiculous. No "hi" or "hello", "may I help you"...nothing. I caught one worker sleeping at the front desk. Information was false when I asked about previous visits. I'm just disgusted.... If you do choose to come here, be very careful because the light skin one will talk about your business in the office (occasionally will have you on speaker) so others can hear you and the brown skin one will just laugh. No morals! No professionalism! No care for patients! Keep your own records too!

October 7th, 2015
No thanks!
Called to make an appointment and was put on hold for over 35 mins (had to hang up due to my lunch hour being over. Called again put on hold someone picked up laughing then hung up. Called again no answer left a message and did not call back. This has gone on again and again when trying to make appointments and I've about had it. Dr. Mcarthur is good but she's not that good. Makes you wait a long time then spends about 10 mins with you. All and all realizing not worth it.

October 4th, 2015
GREAT Doctor and an AMAZING Person..She has a gift!!!
I love Dr. McArthur, very friendly and a very professional, she was my Ob during my pregnancy (with twins) and she became a friend besides being just a doctor, me and my husband were scared of labor due to my health problems and she always gave us support and made us feel very confident and comfortable, I had complications during labor and if I'm here now writing this comment is all thanks to her and the St. Barnabas team, that were amazing...They saved my life..so me and my family are very thankful for that for the rest of our lives!!! I had a tough pregnancy with twins, besides having my daughters, we only miss my pregnancy due to the fact that we don't see Dr. McArthur often..

July 20th, 2015
Well I had huge fibroids I prayed and ask God to send me to the right doctor and he lead me to Dr McArthur . Dr McArthur prayed with me my whole surgical team was in the lord and my surgery went well I was up and running in 2 weeks thanks be to god,

January 24th, 2013
Not a good DR for high risk pregnancy
If you are over 35/high risk, this is not the DR you may want. I lost my baby at 21 weeks.

November 6th, 2012
Great Physician. The appointment scheduler is very condescending.
Dr. McArthur has been my ob/gyn for a long time. She is a great physician. Great bedside manners, easygoing, relatable yet professional. However, her practice has expanded tremendously over the past few years it is impossible to get an appointment with her. There's a 5 month wait to get an annual exam. For a diagnostic visit, it's about 3 weeks. Unless, you want to see her NP then it's about 2 weeks. That is just unacceptable.The person who schedules the appointments is very rude and condescending if you don't agree to see the NP. It saddens me but it's time to find a new ob/gyn.

December 2nd, 2010
Loving Doctor
My experience with Dr. Mc Arthur has been a positive one. She has shown me how much she cares from the first appointment. As others have mentioned she takes her time to answer questions and does not rush you out of the office. She is reliable and trustworthy. I have recommended others to her and will continue to. A ++

June 11th, 2010
Greatest Gyn. Ever!
Best Obstetrician & Gynecologist I ever have. She's so kind, patient and caring. She always remember her patients even if she hasn't seen them in a while. She doesn't rush you out the office like other doctors I have been to. I have recommended her to others and still will.