A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Angela McLaughlin MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near York, ME.
See York Hematologists and York Oncologists.