A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Angela McLaughlin MD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn McLaughlin practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Riverhead, NY.
See Riverhead Hematologists and Riverhead Oncologists.