Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn Mclaughlin
Dr. Marilyn Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, ME. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with York Hospital, Eastern Long Island Hospital and Southampton Hospital. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn Mclaughlin has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Marilyn Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, ME.
Dr. William Danford
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
York, ME 0.01 mi37
Dr. Mark Henschke
Internal Medicine, General Practice
York, ME 0.01 mi28
Dr. Jaime Baquero
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
York, ME 0.01 mi23