Marilyn A Mclaughlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 31st, 2014
The Best Doctor and staff for treating cancecer
So Blessed to have a intelligent , and caring Dr and Nurses in Riverhead . I can't begin to tell you everything except they are wonderful and I ve been to Sloan too and it's comforting to know I get excellent care right her because of them. I love Sloan to but there is no need to travel when I havre the Best right here. God Bless Dr M cLaughlin

September 9th, 2011
Incredible
Dr. Mclaughlin has been taking care of my parents for the last five (5) years. As well as her staff, Dr. mclaughlin is always professional, courteous and empathetic. I highly recommend her.

April 23rd, 2011
Amazing medical care!
When my mom was diagnosed with cancer, we were devestated, but meeting Dr. McLaughlin was like finding a guardian angel. She cared for my mom as if she was her own and although mom had waited too long to get medical help, Dr. M. did everything possible to give her more time with good quality of life. When my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, we immediately called Dr. M. and dad had such a professional and caring team at Dr. M's office, he actually looked forward to his visits. Dr. McLaughlin is the most caring and supportive dr. I have ever met. I hope I never receive the diagnosis of cancer, but if I do, it is comforting to know there are doctors like Dr. M. to turn to. She is truly an angel!

October 15th, 2010
More than I Anticipated
A diagnosis of cancer is alarming enough, but when you receive true care and understanding - that is half the battle. Thanks to everyone in your office.