Dermatologist (skin), Surgical Specialist

10 Congress St
Ste 320
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 585-9474
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Mary Lee  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I trust this skilled, compassionate and caring Physician with my life.

|  Nurse  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Melmauer. I believe she excels in her field. She was able to diagnose my condition when three other dermatologist couldn't. My overall experience with the whole office was positive.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

I recently had a neck rejuvenation with the doctor. The procedure wasn't typical as I've had my neck operated on previously and there was considerable scar tissue. The doctor meticulously and carefully treated my neck ensuring the effect would be subtle, not overdone. The procedure under local anesthesia, took just under 3 hrs. As I was awake the entire time, the doctor and her assistant, continually checked in to see if I was comfortable. Since it has only been a few days, its difficult to tell if the result of the procedure met my and the doctor's expectation. Dr. Mehlmauer assured me that she would not be finished until I was satisfied. Not only is she an excellent doctor, but her aesthetic sensibility is unmatched.The entire staff is caring and patient. I would recommend Dr. Mehlmauer to all of my friends.

|  Great Office  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2012

My wife,two daughters and myself have all visited both Dr.'s Mehlmauer and Saghari. The office is friendly and professional. I have had psoriasis for years.Finally I sought treatment. Dr. Mehlmauer carefully explained my options and the staff made sure I got a refund on my perscription from the manufacturer.The psoriasis is gone .Both my wife and I have had cosemetic procedures with great results.As a lawyer who deals with MD's all day long - these people are knowledgeable,ethical and professional.

Apr 29th, 2012

Dr. Mehlmauer and her staff are exceptionally nice and professional. I am always greeted with a smile and I leave with a huge smile on my face...

|  GREAT!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I HAVE TO SAY, THIS OFFICE IS GREAT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE HORRIBLE REVIEWS ARE COMING FROM. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE OFFICE FOR OVER THREE YEARS. SETTING UP AN APPOINTMENT IS EASY. THERE ARE THREE DOCTORS, A LICENSED ESTHETICIAN AND TWO R.N.'S ON SITE. DR. MEHLMAUER HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND SPENDS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME WITH ALL OF HER PATIENTS. SHE LISTENS AND IS ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND QUESTIONS. AS FAR AS PRIVACY, EVERYONE IS KEEN ON IT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY INFO REGARDING MY HUSBANDS VISITS. I DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE FOR MEDICAL AND COSMETIC.

by DLH on Jan 27th, 2011

Dr mehlmauer and her staff were all very unprofessional. Her head nurse Margaret is rude and was disapproving of cosmetic procedures I was getting done. Her other assistant Annie became very involved in my personal life. Any info I shared with them they told my spouse what i said, and vice versa. Dr Mehlmauer is a strange little woman with tons of office politicing going on....beware

Apr 20th, 2010

Direct, straightforward communication, no unsolved mysteries.

|  Not this one  |  show details
by LaLaLand on Jul 5th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Better places than this one at far lower prices.

|  PLEASE QUIT MESSING WITH OUR COMPUTERS  |  show details
by fxfxfx on Jun 25th, 2009 on citysearch.com

QUIT POPPING UP EMAILS WHERE NOBODY WANTS THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  Best Botox!  |  show details
by pennylanes on Feb 16th, 2009 on citysearch.com

This is the best place to get botox. I have gone to a lot of different places, but I have never gotten such great results. My husband keeps telling me how beautiful I look