Dr. Marilyn Mehlmauer MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatopathology Pasadena, CA

January 7th, 2016
ATTORNEY
HAVE SEEN ALL 3 DOCTORS AND AS A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY, I MUST SAY THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL PRACTICE. THE THREE PHYSICIANS HERE ARE A MEDICAL PRACTICE FIRST, RATHER THAN JUST A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. THE DOCTORS AND STAFF ARE CONCERNED WITH WHATEVER IS IN THE BEST AND SAFEST INTEREST OF THEIR CLIENTS/PATIENTS. THEIR COSMETIC PROCEDURES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IMPROVED "YOU", NATURAL AND NOT "PLASTIC". THE MEDICINE PRACTICED IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR CONDITION AND NEVER IN EXCESS FOR FINANCIAL GAIN. I NO LONGER LIVE IN LA BUT STILL RETURN TO SEE WHATEVER DOCTOR I CAN. THIS IS HOW MUCH TRUST I HAVE IN THE OFFICE STAFF, DOCTORS, AND PRACTICE.

July 26th, 2013
Mary Lee
I trust this skilled, compassionate and caring Physician with my life.

September 12th, 2012
Nurse
I would highly recommend Dr. Melmauer. I believe she excels in her field. She was able to diagnose my condition when three other dermatologist couldn't. My overall experience with the whole office was positive.

July 4th, 2012
Wonderful Experience
I recently had a neck rejuvenation with the doctor. The procedure wasn't typical as I've had my neck operated on previously and there was considerable scar tissue. The doctor meticulously and carefully treated my neck ensuring the effect would be subtle, not overdone. The procedure under local anesthesia, took just under 3 hrs. As I was awake the entire time, the doctor and her assistant, continually checked in to see if I was comfortable. Since it has only been a few days, its difficult to tell if the result of the procedure met my and the doctor's expectation. Dr. Mehlmauer assured me that she would not be finished until I was satisfied. Not only is she an excellent doctor, but her aesthetic sensibility is unmatched.The entire staff is caring and patient. I would recommend Dr. Mehlmauer to all of my friends.

June 11th, 2012
Great Office
My wife,two daughters and myself have all visited both Dr.'s Mehlmauer and Saghari. The office is friendly and professional. I have had psoriasis for years.Finally I sought treatment. Dr. Mehlmauer carefully explained my options and the staff made sure I got a refund on my perscription from the manufacturer.The psoriasis is gone .Both my wife and I have had cosemetic procedures with great results.As a lawyer who deals with MD's all day long - these people are knowledgeable,ethical and professional.

April 29th, 2012
Dr. Mehlmauer and her staff are exceptionally nice and professional. I am always greeted with a smile and I leave with a huge smile on my face...

April 26th, 2012
GREAT!
I HAVE TO SAY, THIS OFFICE IS GREAT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THESE HORRIBLE REVIEWS ARE COMING FROM. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE OFFICE FOR OVER THREE YEARS. SETTING UP AN APPOINTMENT IS EASY. THERE ARE THREE DOCTORS, A LICENSED ESTHETICIAN AND TWO R.N.'S ON SITE. DR. MEHLMAUER HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND SPENDS MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME WITH ALL OF HER PATIENTS. SHE LISTENS AND IS ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND QUESTIONS. AS FAR AS PRIVACY, EVERYONE IS KEEN ON IT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY INFO REGARDING MY HUSBANDS VISITS. I DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE FOR MEDICAL AND COSMETIC.

January 27th, 2011
Dr mehlmauer and her staff were all very unprofessional. Her head nurse Margaret is rude and was disapproving of cosmetic procedures I was getting done. Her other assistant Annie became very involved in my personal life. Any info I shared with them they told my spouse what i said, and vice versa. Dr Mehlmauer is a strange little woman with tons of office politicing going on....beware

April 20th, 2010
Direct, straightforward communication, no unsolved mysteries.