A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Milkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Milkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Milkman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milkman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Milkman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn S Milkman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn S. Milkman practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Milkman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Milkman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.