A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Moy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Moy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Moy MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Moy practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Moy has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Moy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists, West Roxbury Critical Care Practitioners, and West Roxbury Pulmonologists.