A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Moy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Moy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Moy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Moy practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Moy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Moy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near West Roxbury, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists, West Roxbury Pulmonologists, and West Roxbury Critical Care Practitioners.