A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Mysnyk Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn M. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Nelson practices Family Medicine near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hancock, MD and Montpelier, VT.
See Cumberland Primary Care Doctors.