A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Novich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Novich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Novich graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Novich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Hallmark Lawrence Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Novich MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Novich practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Novich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Novich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Needham Heights Internists, Needham Heights Hematologists, and Needham Heights Oncologists.