A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Pearson, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Pearson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Pearson MD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Pearson practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Pearson practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.