A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Rafanan is Good. Dr. Rafanan has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Rafanan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafanan graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rafanan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Rafanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Rafanan practice?
Dr. Marilyn Rafanan practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Rafanan, Dr. Molly Rafanan, Dr. Marlyn Rafanan, Dr. Marybeth Rafanan, Dr. Mimi Rafanan, Dr. Marianne Rafanan, Dr. Polly Rafanan, Dr. Marisela Rafanan