A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Rafanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Rafanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Rafanan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafanan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rafanan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Abejero Rafanan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Rafanan practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Rafanan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Rafanan practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.