A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Replogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Replogle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Replogle graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Replogle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Louise Replogle MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn L. Replogle practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Replogle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Replogle practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.