A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Replogle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Replogle graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Replogle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Replogle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Replogle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn L. Replogle practice?
Dr. Marilyn Replogle practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Replogle, Dr. Mamie Replogle, Dr. Mara Replogle, Dr. Mari Replogle, Dr. Maria Replogle, Dr. Mariah Replogle, Dr. Mariam Replogle, Dr. Marian Replogle