A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Righetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Righetti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Righetti
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Righetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Righetti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Righetti graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Righetti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Righetti MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Righetti practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Righetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Righetti practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.