A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Righetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Righetti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Righetti
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Righetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Righetti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Righetti graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Righetti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Canyon View Psychiatric & Addiction Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Righetti MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Righetti practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Righetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Righetti practices Otolaryngology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Otolaryngologists.