A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Robertson practice?
Dr. Marilyn Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Hempstead Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hempstead Surgeons.