A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Robertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robertson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Anita Robertson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Hempstead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.