A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 9 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn B. Robinson practice?
Dr. Marilyn Robinson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Robinson, Dr. Mamie Robinson, Dr. Mara Robinson, Dr. Mari Robinson, Dr. Maria Robinson, Dr. Mariah Robinson, Dr. Mariam Robinson, Dr. Marian Robinson