A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Roubidoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roubidoux
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roubidoux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Roubidoux, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roubidoux graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roubidoux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Roubidoux MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Roubidoux practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Roubidoux has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Roubidoux practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.