A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Staines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Staines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Staines graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Staines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Staines DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Staines practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Staines has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Staines practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.