A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Todd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Todd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn X Todd MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn X. Todd practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Todd practices Family Medicine near Watsonville, CA.
See Watsonville Family Physicians.