A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Upmanyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Upmanyu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Upmanyu graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Upmanyu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Lawrence Upmanyu MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn L. Upmanyu practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Upmanyu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Upmanyu practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Endocrinologists.