A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Wahe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Wahe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Wahe, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahe graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wahe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Amodia Wahe MD is a female Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Wahe practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Wahe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Wahe practices Nephrology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Nephrologists.