A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldschmidt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldschmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldschmidt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Waldschmidt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt practices Family Medicine near Waterville, MN.
See Waterville Family Physicians.