A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldschmidt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Waldschmidt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Waldschmidt practices Family Medicine near Waterville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waseca, MN and Janesville, MN.
See Waterville Family Physicians.