A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Walkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Walkey, Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkey graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Mills Walkey LaC and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn M. Walkey practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Walkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Walkey practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.