A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Walkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Walkey, Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walkey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkey graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Mills Walkey LaC and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn M. Walkey practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Walkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Walkey practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.