Marilyn Young Is this you?

May 2nd, 2015

Marilyn is a kind and caring doctor, extremely knowledgable. She is the best ob-gyn I have encountered.

April 7th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Young

She was an amazing help to me through my menapause years, and she performed my hysterectomy, years ago in Ft. Myers.. Her follow ups care and concerned got me through some difficult physical times. I had great respect and faith in Dr. Marilyn Young..I eventually recommended her to my Daughter and Daughter in law, whom she also has treated through many issues and surgery concerning their health.

October 8th, 2016