A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyne Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyne Christian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyne Christian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Christian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare Of Atlant, Atlanta, Ga
- Childrens Health Care Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyne Raymond Christian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marilyne R. Christian practice?
- Dr. Marilyne Christian has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marilyne Christian practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.