A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilynn Denson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilynn Denson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Denson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Denson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Memorial
- C.R.Darnall Army Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilynn Janice Denson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marilynn J. Denson practice?
- Dr. Marilynn Denson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilynn Denson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.