A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilynn Punaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilynn Punaro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punaro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Punaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilynn Punaro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Punaro graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Punaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilynn G Punaro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marilynn G. Punaro practice?
- Dr. Marilynn Punaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilynn Punaro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.