A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilynn Punaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilynn Punaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilynn Punaro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Punaro graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Punaro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilynn Goepfert Punaro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marilynn G. Punaro practice?
- Dr. Marilynn Punaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilynn Punaro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Rheumatologists.