Learn more about Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultana-Gallick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sultana-Gallick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultana-Gallick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sultana-Gallick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick practice?
- Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.