A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultana-Gallick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sultana-Gallick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultana-Gallick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sultana-Gallick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick MD and OD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick practice?
- Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilynn Sultana-Gallick practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.