A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Skovronsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skovronsky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skovronsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Skovronsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Skovronsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skovronsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Skovronsky MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mari Skovronsky practice?
- Dr. Mari Skovronsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mari Skovronsky practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.