A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mari Skovronsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mari Skovronsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Skovronsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skovronsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mari Skovronsky MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mari Skovronsky practice?
- Dr. Mari Skovronsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mari Skovronsky practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.