A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marin Bucevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marin Bucevic is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bucevic
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bucevic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marin Bucevic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bucevic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Bucevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Island Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marin Bucevic MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marin Bucevic practice?
- Dr. Marin Bucevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Marin Bucevic practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.