Learn more about Dr. Marin Granholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marin Granholm is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granholm
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Granholm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marin Granholm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Granholm graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Granholm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marin Granholm MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marin Granholm practice?
- Dr. Marin Granholm has 1 office location.
Dr. Marin Granholm practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.