A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marin Granholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marin Granholm, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Granholm graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Granholm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marin C Granholm MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marin C. Granholm practice?
- Dr. Marin Granholm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marin Granholm practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.