Dr. Marin Marcu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marin Marcu?

January 14th, 2016

Fine person

Dr Marcu is very nice, knowledgeable, and throrough. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 16th, 2015

Called dto make an apt w/Marcu today. Was told his nurse will call me within 5 to 10 working days to make the appt. then was told it would be at least a month before I actually get in to see him and then to get the procedure to expect another 2 months. REALLY....This is crazy.

June 4th, 2015

Does procedures regardless of patients lack of insurance and follows up regularly

June 21st, 2013

Do not go to this Dr.

A short time ago this person gave me three different diagnosis. One was correct, the other two were totally wrong. The two wrong ones were serious (one of them a death sentence) and he showed no concern and did not check the test results after I told him I could not possibly have this condition. I got lucky and my primary physician found the mistake when I informed him of what this doctor had told me. I was retested twice and found to have no indications of either condition. But the time I had to wait for the results of the retest were horrible because I thought I might be dying.

August 20th, 2012

Courtesy and professionalism of office staff is big issue

Office staff and nurse is often rude over the phone. They regularly are short and unaccommodating when I call to receive test results. They also make scheduling certain proceedures very difficult by being unhelpful and by lacking basic knowledge of the scheduling process and the basics of the procedure. Once, I scheduled a proceedure, took a half day at work and arranged transportation home only to find out that the nurse failed to tell me that I must arrive 3 hours before the procedure time that I was given. The nurse refused to help reschedule the procedure on a different day.Further, they make all patient calls after shuting down their phone system for the evening. If you miss the call between 5 and 7 pm, you must wait until the morning to leave another message for the doctor. They do not except return calls and they have no voicemail system once they shut down the phone system. The process continues with the office staff and nurse chastising you for not siting by the phone waiting for their call. Once they reprimanded me for calling 3 times to get week-old test results because they said the doctor was busy that week and that I should be more patient. I later found out the nurse just didn't know how to retrieve the results in their system.

July 20th, 2011

Great Doctor

Very thorough and caring doctor.

January 20th, 2011

Dr. Marcu is very informative and gives me information that is broader than just general knowledge. I like learning the scievce of my body and he certainly is willing to explain what is going on.

February 24th, 2017