A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marin Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marin Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marin Xavier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marin Xavier MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marin Xavier practice?
- Dr. Marin Xavier has 12 office locations.
Dr. Marin Xavier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.