A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marin Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marin Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marin Xavier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Xavier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marin F Xavier MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marin F. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Marin Xavier has 13 office locations.
Dr. Marin Xavier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coronado, CA and Santee, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.