Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Hillcrest
4020 5th Ave
Ste 401
San Diego, CA 92103
619-849-4469
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  daughter of patient  |  show details
by linda greyson on Aug 24th, 2014

Dr Xavier is an amazing human being!!! She has saved my Mom's life on several occasions during critical events as well as providing extreme doctoring on an ongoing basis. She treats us like we are VIP family members! The entire staff is wonderful, warm and goes above and beyond the "norm" Oh, and did I mention Dr. Xavier is BRILLIANT!!!!!! Visiting this office is like visiting heaven, angels and all!

|  The best!  |  show details
by Mark D. on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr Xavier and her staff are top notch! They were extremely helpful and professional. I highly recommend them.

|  Wrong Direction!!!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

If you are looking for an oncologist that knows what she is talking about, someone that actually does care about your pain and suffering, someone that can give a correct diagnosis, someone that see's you at the specified time and not 2 hours late, someone without a phoney plastic smile, then you are looking in the wrong direction when you look at Dr. Xavier. She is a pitiful excuse for a Dr. that supposedly attended a four star school! She should stay in Philladelphia with the rest of the sleezball idiots that I encountered there. Every diagnosis she made of me was wrong!

|  Excellent Across the Board  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Xavier has provided me with execllent care. She and her staff have been both extreamly proffessional and courtious. She has been extreamly thorough in diagosing my lymphoma, and agressive in planning and exicuting my treatment. Her staff is a reflection her, very solid from top to bottom. Pre chemo training was accurate and helpful - I have not been surprised thus far. I highly reccomend her and Scripps Mercy Clinic and Hospital.

|  Dedicated and Professional  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2010

I recommend this oncologist to anyone who has a leukemia diagnosis. She is simply one of the best in San Diego.

|  Fine Doctor?  |  show details
by Robert Elliott, San Diego, Ca. on Oct 17th, 2009

I met Dr. Xavier in San Diego Ca. At a Clinic named Scripps Mercy.She seemed like a very good Dr. as she was giving me many narcotics. After she got me strung out on oxycontin,morphine and klonazapam to mention a couple of the long list,she moved to the state of Philladelphia. Me, in my drug crazed mind, followed her so as to keep the drugs flowing.While I was in Philly, she phoned back to Scripps Mercy clinic in Hillcrest and told her ex boss about my going to Philly to persue our Dr./ patient relationship. Her ex boss called me on my cell phone and told me what a bad decision I had made and called me a few names unbecoming of a professional.I decided to go back to Ca. and resume my care at Scripps Mercy in San Diego. When I got there, I was told that I was no longer welcome in the clinic. The Dr. in charge blacklisted in the emergency room, where if I go there for a medical emergency, I am not seen. The last time I waited 18 hrs. I was also blacklisted with every Dr. I have tried to obtain as a primary care physician, for the past three years!! This Scripps Mercy hospital refuses to send my medical records to any Dr. that requests them. There was one Dr. they sent them to along with a letter portraying me to be a very bad person or something. I happened to get possession of the letter. Here three years later and I still can not find a primary care physician. I tried to get back into Scripps Mercy out of desperation today but they realized who I am and threw me out again. But not before I recorded everything that was said. Including the nurses saying good bye to me and laughing in my face.Now I will put MY case together along with all the pharmacy records that I have.Now we will see who gets blacklisted!