Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

top notch doctor and friend show details top notch doctor and friend
by David Olague on Jul 1st, 2015

I put my life in Dr Xavier's hands and she pulled me out the darkness and gave me my life back. I love her and her staff more then words can express.

daughter of patient show details daughter of patient
by linda greyson on Aug 24th, 2014

Dr Xavier is an amazing human being!!! She has saved my Mom's life on several occasions during critical events as well as providing extreme doctoring on an ongoing basis. She treats us like we are VIP family members! The entire staff is wonderful, warm and goes above and beyond the "norm" Oh, and did I mention Dr. Xavier is BRILLIANT!!!!!! Visiting this office is like visiting heaven, angels and all!

The best! show details The best!
by Mark D. on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr Xavier and her staff are top notch! They were extremely helpful and professional. I highly recommend them.

Wrong Direction!!! show details Wrong Direction!!!
Apr 8th, 2011

If you are looking for an oncologist that knows what she is talking about, someone that actually does care about your pain and suffering, someone that can give a correct diagnosis, someone that see's you at the specified time and not 2 hours late, someone without a phoney plastic smile, then you are looking in the wrong direction when you look at Dr. Xavier. She is a pitiful excuse for a Dr. that supposedly attended a four star school! She should stay in Philladelphia with the rest of the sleezball idiots that I encountered there. Every diagnosis she made of me was wrong!

Excellent Across the Board show details Excellent Across the Board
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Xavier has provided me with execllent care. She and her staff have been both extreamly proffessional and courtious. She has been extreamly thorough in diagosing my lymphoma, and agressive in planning and exicuting my treatment. Her staff is a reflection her, very solid from top to bottom. Pre chemo training was accurate and helpful - I have not been surprised thus far. I highly reccomend her and Scripps Mercy Clinic and Hospital.

Dedicated and Professional show details Dedicated and Professional
Jan 27th, 2010

I recommend this oncologist to anyone who has a leukemia diagnosis. She is simply one of the best in San Diego.