A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Alfisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Alfisher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfisher graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Alfisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Diagnostics
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina M Alfisher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marina M. Alfisher practice?
- Dr. Marina Alfisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Alfisher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Highlands, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.