A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Arbuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Arbuck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Arbuck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbuck graduated from Jaroslavskij Medical Institute, Jaroslavl. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arbuck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Arbuck MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marina Arbuck practice?
- Dr. Marina Arbuck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Arbuck practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Auburn Internists and Auburn Infectious Disease Doctors.