Dr. Marina Arbuck MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Redmond, WA

3.9

May 6th, 2017
Unprofessional, Condescending, and Rude
Marina is my family MD, and I had the hardest time having her sign a certain paperwork that was needed for my employer. I requested her to sign it at one of the appointments first. She promised to send it to the employer. A month later my employer told me that they still haven't received anything from her yet. All in all, I had to make three trips to her office to get her to sign it. On the last trip, when I came in, I had to wait about an hour for her to attend to me. When she finally appeared in lobby she was very rude and did not make a single apology. She did make an excuse though that she had a lot of paperwork. Really???? In addition, the RN's that are working at this office are rude an completely unprofessional. When I addressed one of them about having my lab results uploaded to the online portal so I can have access to it, she made a joke with the rest of the staff about it, instead of apologizing, and tacking care of it in a professional manner. Must I say, moths later the results are still not in. BTW, Marina is no longer my family care provider.

February 17th, 2017
This review is describing our experience with Dr. Marina Arbuck My child was on antibiotic treatment 2 days prior (from urgent care clinic), and start getting better, but has allergy reaction on that antibiotic and we came to Advanced Family Medicine (Dr. Marina Arbuck) with fever and all signs of bacterial infection to prescribe different antibiotic. To our big surprise, Dr. Marina Arbuck didn't take other doctor opinion seriously (doctor, who prescribed antibiotic) and she decided to leave a child without any medical treatment at all! When I reminded Dr. Marina Arbuck that we already on antibiotic and it was helping to the child a lot, so we have to finish antibiotic treatment - Dr. Marina Arbuck started acting up and behave inadequately. I consider such unwillingness to help a child very weird and it goes against the Hippocratic oath. I would NOT recommend Dr. Marina Arbuck to friends and family members. If your beloved ones will need a medical help - you can't count on Dr. Marina Arbuck.

June 22nd, 2015
I thoroughly appreciate and respect the health resource Dr. Arbuck represents. She is knowledgeable and straight-forward. What more could I ask from my personal/primary physician?

July 2nd, 2011
She know's how to listen and also to help you understand your condition.