A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Ball, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Aurora Ball MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marina A. Ball practice?
- Dr. Marina Ball has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Ball practices Dermatology near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Brea Dermatologists.