A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Basina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Basina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basina
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Basina, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Basina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Basina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Basina MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marina Basina practice?
- Dr. Marina Basina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marina Basina practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.