A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Basina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Basina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basina
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Basina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Basina, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Basina graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Basina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Basina MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marina Basina practice?
- Dr. Marina Basina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marina Basina practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Endocrinologists.