A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Bogdanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Bogdanovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bogdanovic
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bogdanovic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdanovic graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bogdanovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Bogdanovic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Bogdanovic practice?
- Dr. Marina Bogdanovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Bogdanovic practices Psychiatry near Midland, MI.
See Midland Psychiatrists.