A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Bogdanovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Bogdanovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Male Circumcision
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdanovic graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Bogdanovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Bogdanovic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marina Bogdanovic practice?
- Dr. Marina Bogdanovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marina Bogdanovic practices Psychiatry near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Saint Clair, MI.
See Midland Psychiatrists.