Laser Surgery/Cosmetic Dermatology

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Milford MD  |  show details
by Anthony S. on Oct 14th, 2013

I find Dr Buckley to be caring precise and very accurate in her diagnosis. She always follows up with promptness. Her staff is very courteous and always attentive. Dr Buckley is a excellent family doctor.

|  very happy with service  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

I have had a number of different surgeries over the years by different doctors. I was thrilled to find Dr. Buckley and couldn't be more pleased with the results. She is kind, caring and more importantly, extremely precise. . I never felt rushed or hesitant to ask her questions. I consider myself very lucky to have found both Dr. Marina and her husband, Richard. They are both world class doctors and would trust them with any future surgery I may need. I cannot recommend them more highly, you won't be disappointed.

|  great experience  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2013

I found Dr. Marina Buckley to be very knowledgeable, caring and very thorough during my medical visit. I would definitely recommend her.

Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Marina is very knowledgeable and gives great medical care. She took her time to listen to my concerns and is highly thorough. I would highly recommend her!

Feb 21st, 2013

Dr Marina Buckley really knows her medicine. She gets right to the heart of the problem and takes care of it. Very smart, accurate, excellent follow up. Her staff is extremely caring, friendly and accommodating. You feel very well taken care of and secure under her care. Thank you Dr. Marina!

|  Be informed  |  show details
by Vitals guest on Feb 6th, 2013

Neither Dr. Marina Buckley or her husband are dermatologists although their big sign out front says Advanced Dermatology. They both graduated from foreign medical schools in the Caribbean. My best advice is be informed. Is she board certified? Ask. Does she have hospital privileges if you need them? Ask.

Jun 15th, 2011

If you are looking for warmth and kind bedside manner, do not go to Dr. Marina Buckley. I gave her several appointments to warm up and she never did. Very insensitive and cold, as if every appointment is your first. I will not be returning to her.

|  FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR  |  show details
by No longer a patient on May 6th, 2009

Staff is doing you a FAVOR!! Doctor does not listen to patient feedback. Did not want to have a conversation about what side effects were surfacing as a result of meds...Prescribed a RECALLED product!A doctor is suposed to help make you feel better, not ignorant.