Learn more about Dr. Marina Charitou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Charitou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charitou
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Charitou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Charitou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Charitou graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Charitou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Michael Charitou MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marina M. Charitou practice?
- Dr. Marina Charitou has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Charitou practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Endocrinologists.