A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Charitou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Charitou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charitou
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Charitou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Charitou graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Charitou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Michael Charitou MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Marina M. Charitou practice?
- Dr. Marina Charitou has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Charitou practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Endocrinologists.