Learn more about Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chechelnitsky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chechelnitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chechelnitsky graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Chechelnitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky practice?
- Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.