A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chechelnitsky graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Chechelnitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marina Sophie Chechelnitsky MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marina S. Chechelnitsky practice?
- Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.