Learn more about Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chechelnitsky graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chechelnitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chechelnitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marina S. Chechelnitsky practice?
Dr. Marina Chechelnitsky practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.