inactive

Marina Claudio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 review

October 1st, 2015
She truly cares for her patients...

December 8th, 2013
Never again
I am new to this practice and it took weeks of calling to finally get through to someone to make an appointment. When I did get a hold of someone they would tell me to call back because they didn't have time to register me. When I finally went in for my first visit, I told dr. Claudio I needed a physical and she wrote a lab sheet. I asked to also include an std panel. She wouldn't add herpes because I needed to have lesions to get tested. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, but whatever. For my physical appointment she never examined me. Usually doctors assess their patient, but not this time. She read my lab results to me and sent me on my way. It was literally 5 minutes. That is not an annual physical.

August 23rd, 2013
Extremely Horrible Staff
Dr. Claudio is a decent doctor but her rapport with patients needs to improve. The office staff is very discourteous and could use training in basic professionalism. I am switching my primary care team as soon as possible in order to avoid having to deal with the front staff. Don't doctors know that when their staff is horrible it reflects poorly on them?

May 9th, 2013
great doctor
whether its your first visit or you second. she listens to whats wrong with you and gives you the best answer. if she doesn't know what is wrong she recommends you to a specialist. Its easy to make appointments with her and she wont send you to the emergency room just because she doesn't have time. i've had a doctor who would send you to the er if she did not have time to see you, not dr claudio shes great i would recommend her to everyone.

June 25th, 2011
Bedside
Exceptional bedside manner, disposition and overall persona. Listening quality is highly irreparable, because it is beyond exceptional. A serious leader to follow in this industry. I don't believe she sees her exceptional qualities and I believe thats best for her patients. Ignorance can be bliss, in her case it's humbling.

February 6th, 2009
All star Doctor.
She is a very caring doctor my whole family see's her including inlaws and friends.That showed say alot.